Membrane Coating System
Commercial Roof Repair, Restoration and Coatings for Leaking or Deteriorated Wisconsin Building Roofs
As TPO and other membranes become weathered, rooftops can crack, leak, and pick up dirt,diminishing their effectiveness and energy saving properties. Conklin's elastomeric coatings provide a new, cost effective solution for repairing and preserving approved membranes, resulting in improved energy savings.
Miller Roofing Services LLC uses the Conklin® Membrane Coating System to revive your failing EPDM, PVC, or other SINGLE PLY Roof. Traditional membranes are often black in color absorbing the sun's heat and causing substantial expansion and contraction, which puts extreme stress on the seams - causing them to fail which always results in leaks.
Recommended for application over these membranes:
- Aged TPO (Thermoplastice Olefin) membranes
- Aged PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) membranes
- CSPE (Chlorosulfonated Polyurethene) membranes
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
- Modified Bitumen
Benefits of the Membrane Coating System
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
- Increases energy efficiencey and lowers utility expense with its cool, white, reflective surface.
- Extends the life of your existing roof.
We offer a 10 YEAR LEAK FREE RENEWABLE WARRANTY with this system to give you the peace of mind you deserve.